Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Close Up Look At The Production Acura ZDX


One of the new vehicles at the 2009 OC Auto Show was the production Acura ZDX.

Take a look at the Photos as we give you a closer look and tell us your opinion of how it turned out.

I found it much more attractive and thought the quality of the materials inside it were 10 times better than any Acura we'd ever been inside.

The carpeting was Range Rover quality and the leather dash and stitching was more of what you'd see in a BMW individual car.

I think it turned out nice and will sway many FX buyers who think the ride is too stiff and other SUV buyers who think the ride is too soft in theirs.

Yes the beak doesn't get any less bothersome in person but all in all, I think it works best on this car and I think many dealers will paint them so they disappear.

I think it will sell for them...I kind of think is the their SUV interpretation of the Legend.

I has that presence in real life and I always like the legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment